Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Update.

So in my game Carl is already married and the triplets are teens. I have screenshots but I don't feel like editing them right now and I don't really feel like writing either. ._. Anyway, I hope to have part 4 up by Monday. Have a nice Thanksgiving! :D

EDIT: I don't really feel like writing the rest of my intro or posting pics. Sorry. Anyway, here's what happened:

-Carl aged up
-The triplets aged up.
-Carl got married to Maisy Miller, and moved next door.
-Ida got a boyfriend named Cruz; the rest of the triplets stayed single
-A few seasons passed
-The triplets aged up into young adults
-Ida (my heir) moved to Bridgeport with Cruz staying in Appaloosa Plains

I think that's everything that happened that's of importance. At the moment I have been having a bit of trouble with Bridgeport so no pics yet. But I can actually start with Gen 1 now, yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment