Monday, November 12, 2012

Generation 0: Introduction, Part 3

"Fred, please clean up this huge mess" I grumbled, staring at the stacks and stacks of dirty dishes. 

"Er, yeah, one sec..." came Fred's voice from the bedroom. I heard him put Carl down and come into the kitchen. "Oops. I didn't mean to leave such a big mess. I guess I'm just not that good at cooking..." he said, hastily dumping the dirty dishes in the sink. I wasn't going to point out that huge messes and cooking had nothing to do with each other. 

I started towards the front door, calling back, "I'm going to the store, it's Carl's birthday tomorrow, remember?"

"How could I forget?" he shouted back. There was obviously excitement in his voice. 

I came back half an our later, carrying a large birthday cake. I set it down softly on the table. Carl and Fred were both already asleep, with Fred obviously snoring loudly. 

The next day, Fred woke me up bright and early, and carried Carl to the kitchen. He bent over and told Carl to blow out the candles, and then Carl aged up into a child.





To be honest, I didn't really like his hairstyle. But he seemed happy with it, so I was happy too. No longer having to take care of a toddler gave me lots more free time. I finally got a chance to ride Sapphire again. 


Sadly, my ride was cut short because I was feeling kind of  nauseous. I thought it was just from eating Fred's horrible food, but the nausea just kept coming back. Finally, I brought Fred into the middle of the living room and explained to him what I thought was going on.

"Fred, I think I'm pregnant again." Fred was as happy as ever. 




Just like last time, he happily talked to my tummy. 

--

Time flew by, and before I knew it the due date had arrived. Carl started freaking out, but Fred calmly drove me to the hospital. When I came out, I had a baby carrier. 


Triplets. Ida, Harry and Jenny. Two beautiful girls, and one boy. I was so happy, although I knew three babies at once would be quite a handful. 

All too soon it was birthday time again. Ida went first. She inherited both her father's blond hair and blue eyes. 


Harry went next. He had my brown blonde hair, and also my green eyes. 


Last came Jenny, ending up with my hair but her father's beautiful eyes.


~
I didn't even mean to have triplets... :| . Anyway, for anyone that was wondering Ida will be my heir. I'm hoping to end the introduction in the next part, so I'm going to try to make it fast. 

This legacy will be kinda following this
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/285786.page
I have edited the emotions and rules on my Emotionacy page. :) 

Can't wait for Generation 1, and thanks for reading! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment