Sunday, November 11, 2012

Generation 0: Introduction, Part 1

Me

I stared at her. She was one of the, no the most beautiful horse I had ever seen. 
"Red...too boring...Ruby...Sapphire..." I mumbled, trying to find a name. "Yes, Sapphire sounds right," I said, petting Sapphire on the neck. 


I mounted her carefully, and ended up getting on the wrong way round. I quickly righted myself and was about to riding through the gate when I heard my mother, calling me in to do my homework. I grinned and ignored her, galloping towards the path to the woods. I felt like I was meant to be here, and for some reason I was ecstatically happy. 

I dismounted at the pond, letting Sapphire graze and giving me a chance to stretch my legs.
"BOO!" came a voice through the trees, and if they were trying to be scary they were failing miserably. 

"Boo! Boo!" I heard again, and this time the call sounded more frantic than anything else. I gave Sapphire a pat and headed slowly towards the bushes where the call was coming from. Then I tripped over something white and fell straight into the arms of a boy. He looked kind of gloomy, and barely noticed me. I pushed myself off and stumbled back a few steps, looking at him again just in time to see his whole face light up.




"Boo!" he shouted happily, and scooped up the white thing which I had tripped over, and I saw now it was a very fat cat who had been licking his paws and watching the whole thing play out. He turned to me with a huge smile on his face. 



"Thanks for finding Boo for me." he said, not noticing that I hadn't really found him and but he had more found me. 

"Er...you're welcome. See you around then, I guess" I turned around and walked towards Sapphire, when I heard him call me back. 

"Hey, what's your name?" 

I turned too look back over my shoulder, and shouted back "Joanna. Joanna Kauffman"

"I'm Fred" he said, and with that disappeared into the woods with Boo. 

As I rode back home I was happier than when I had gotten Sapphire. 

~
Sorry for so few screenshots. >.< I wrote way too much. I'm sorry for my horrible writing, it really needs a lot of work. -.- I'd love it if you gave me feedback, ^^ Anyway, thanks for reading, and the second part of the intro should be up soon. :)

*Credits*
Joanna's hair by Anubis
Used the Gimp old photo filter for the screenshots
DessieSims for inspiring me to write a legacy


No comments:

Post a Comment