Sunday, November 11, 2012

Generation 0: Introduction, Part 2


"Yes." I murmured, staring into Fred's eyes. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

It was 10 years after we met. He was 25, and so was I. I had been his girlfriend for 4 years. I loved him. Of course I said yes. 



He asked me on the lake, next to our small house. We had been living together for 6 months, and I had been waiting for him to ask ever since we bought the house. He insisted on having a private wedding right then and there. I agreed, of course. 



So much can happen in just a few months. Fred got a job. I got pregnant. You should have seen his face when I told him. He was so happy. 



It turned out to be a boy. We named him Carl, and I loved him with all my heart. 



All too soon it was his birthday. He was growing up far too fast. I wanted to keep my baby forever. But that, sadly was, and still is, impossible. 



He had his father's brilliant blue eyes and my brown-blonde hair. Overall, it was a nice combination.



Fred was so helpful. On his days off from work, he taught Carl how to talk, and then how to walk. I learned how to paint, and loved every minute of it. I even caught Fred using my easel a few times. 





~
Hopefully I had more screenshots this time. My writing quality is still horrible though. Sorry. -.- Also as for the ton of time that has passed in sim-land since the last post, it's just that I didn't feel like thinking up the time in between. I'm so lazy o.O And I want to get on to the real story. :)

Hope you guys like it, and please remember to comment! Thanks for reading!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment